- Ballymoons Vdl Cavalier2007 Irish Sport Horse geldingBallymoons VDL Cavalier, 2007 Irish Sport Horse. 16.2h, bay gelding. Shown locally in 2019. Jumps well enough for the National Derbies, fun in the jumper ring (has gone up to 1.30m), a great equitation horse, and wonderful on the flat. Auto lead change. USEF # 5397550 Serious Inquiries Only!Equitation, Show Jumping
Ballymoons VDL Cavalier, 2007 Irish Sport Horse. 16.2h, bay gelding.
- BreedIrish Sport Horse
- LocationNorth Carolina, USA
Shown locally in 2019. Jumps well enough for the National Derbies, fun in the jumper ring (has gone up to 1.30m), a great equitation horse, and wonderful on the flat. Auto lead change.
USEF # 5397550
Serious Inquiries Only!
- Contact NameJessy Winfield
- Contact Phone704-699-8035
- Contact Email
- Originally Posted
Other Horses Nearby
- Dream D'Elle2013 Selle Français gelding2013 SF gelding. 16.2. QUAPRICE BOIMARGOT (Quidam de Revel) x JE SUIS D'ELLE. "Frenchie" was imported in December of 2018 after qualifying and competing at young jumper finals. He has shown up to the 1.15 in the jumper ring, and also shown through the 3' green hunters. He has the scope and step to jump the bigger tracks and has a professi... see moreShow Jumping, Hunters
- Cohiba2008 Oldenburg geldingCohiba is the perfect partner for the Child/Adult or 3'3" Junior/Amateur who is ready to win. His adorable expression is sure to catch the judge's eye as soon as you walk into the ring. He is a "kick" ride with a soft mouth, and has a very adjustable stride which makes him excellent in the 3 foot medals or national derbies. Very w... see moreEquitation, HuntersBookmarkVirginia, USA
- Prudence2016 Belgian Warmblood marePrudence is a 16.3 plus mare by Klinton OBF. She is schooling 3' and has a season on non rated 2'9 shows under her belt. She has also competed Training level dressage with scored in the low 70's. She has both great movement and jump. Stellar mind! Ridden by amateur riders mostly so can deal with the errors that might occur. She is located in Windso... see moreEquitation, Hunters
- Flair WS2011 Dutch Warmblood mareFlair is the perfect horse for a high child/adult or low junior/amateur jumper rider. She is consistent, careful and fast. She was purchased as a 7 yr. old in the 1.3m division. She was recent double gold medalist at the zone 3 and 4 jumper championships in the high adult jumper division, anchoring the gold medal team. She was the only adult ju... see moreShow Jumping (1.10m)
- Finney2015 Irish Sport Horse geldingWonderful young prospect available. Finney is a 16.1 hh, coming 6 year old Irish sport horse. He has a solid foundation and is jumping 1.0 m courses and offering lead changes. He has numerous siblings with top placing in both eventing and jumpers. He is easy both under saddle and in hand, incredibly honest to the jumps, and can be ridden by riders ... see moreShow Jumping (1.00m)
- Her'amour2012 Dutch Warmblood mareAbsolutely stunning, 8 year old mare for sale. "Amour" is a sweet, talented young horse that has unlimited potential. She has a huge step, is very scopey, and jumps extremely well. Brave as they come, can take a joke, and has no stop in her what-so-ever. Amour showed in the baby greens last year, with fantastic results, and this year in t... see moreEquitation, Hunters
- Hts Planet Hollywood2015 Warmblood gelding"Jupiter" is a 6 year old Gelding by Castell King (Cassini) by a Lord Z dam. Amateur brain with professional skill. Jupiter cold excel in any ring, but would seems to enjoy the slow and steady mindset. Within a week of arriving the US, he showed in Ocala like a total star. Brave as could be, Lead changes are mostly there. Easy for a jr/ao... see moreEquitation, Hunters
- Sertainly2010 Hanoverian geldingâSmidgeâ is a quality gelding by Sir Donnerhall. His background gave him a start in dressage. He has a balanced, comfortable canter, is incredibly honest to the jumps, and could excel in whatever direction someone would like to finish him. He has limited miles (due to no fault of his own) in the hunters, jumpers, and equitation. Good home a mus... see moreHunters (3'3")
- En Tune2009 Dutch Warmblood geldingEn Tune âEltonâ super fancy, extremely honest, brave, big step, good mover and jump. He can take a child or adult from the 2â6 to 3â6 ring. He does have a set up lead change. I have had people try him and had no problems. This is why he is priced the way he is. Very sweet in your pocket personality.Equitation, Hunters
- See More