- Nekoosa2018 Dutch Warmblood geldingNekoosa was Reserve Champion Hunter Yearling at KWPN Inspection for all of North America. Nekoosa is a First Premium KWPN registered gelding. His grand sire is Olympic Jumper Cardento. Nekoosa has a great personality and loves attention. Has been handled from birth. He enjoys being vacuumed and brushed, picks up his feet very nicely to get them p... see moreShow Jumping, Hunters
Nekoosa was Reserve Champion Hunter Yearling at KWPN Inspection for all of North America. Nekoosa is a First Premium KWPN registered gelding. His grand sire is Olympic Jumper Cardento.
- BreedDutch Warmblood
- LocationPennsylvania, USA
Nekoosa has a great personality and loves attention. Has been handled from birth. He enjoys being vacuumed and brushed, picks up his feet very nicely to get them picked out.
This lovely gelding has great potential as a fantastic sport horse! Height should mature to at least 16.1 as his full brother has already reached that height. Wonderfully bred gelding with a sweet personality. Sure to have a bright future.
- Contact NamePatrice Searle
- Contact Phone610-470-1007
- Contact Email
- Originally Posted
Other Horses Nearby
- Radar Love2008 Dutch Warmblood gelding3â3 - 3â6 hunter packer! Has a huge record with derbies, handy rounds, medals, Eq and more. The safest horse to take a rider up the levels. Always jumps no matter what will fix your distance and takes any mistake you can possibly throw at him. Trail rides on the buckle. Used to cars, dogs, and bikers. Can go anywhere in the pack. So much person... see moreEquitation, Hunters
- Loubas De Jochri2011 Belgian Warmblood geldingLoubas de Jochri - "Lou" - is as Fancy as they come, and an athlete for all disciplines. He has been shown successfully in both the 3 ft. and 3'3" Hunters, as well as the 3 ft. and 3'6" Equitation. His versatility and handiness also makes him a true three ring horse, as he can do the Jumpers or Eq. and walk right back into the ... see moreEquitation, Hunters
- Without A Doubt2002 Oldenburg geldingâRudyâ is a safe and reliable 2â6â- 2â9â horse. He has had most of his success in the hunter/ hunter derbies but is also suitable for the eq and jumper rings. He is the hack winner and very comfortable to ride. He has taught many different riders throughout his career from all ages and levels. He is kind and trustworthy while also bein... see moreShow Jumping, Hunters
- Domino Normandy2014 Selle Français mareDomino Normandy is a 7YO Selle Francais mare with top European bloodlines. She is by Kannan (ranked #2 Showjumping stallion with WBSFH for 2015, #1 in 2014) who is known to be an exceptional sire of dam. Domino is out of a Calato Z mare. Calato Z has proved to be one of the best sons of Capitol I in breeding. Domino's dam competed up to 1.30m in ju... see moreShow Jumping (1.30m)
- Vendetta2007 Irish Sport Horse mareVeela is a lovely 2007 mare by Big Star. While in Ireland, Veela competed in the 1.30 jumpers before being imported. Since being imported, she has clocked around all three rings with a junior rider successfully. Veela is a very handy mare that enjoys having a job and being competitive. She is a careful jumper with a correct bascule and beautifu... see moreHunters, Show Jumping
- The Warrior Princess2010 Thoroughbred Cross mareThe Warrior Princess Zena is one of a kind. She is the sweetest mare you will ever meet. I bought her last year (2019) when I was looking for a jumper. Back then she was jumping 2' - 2'6. Ever since I got her, she has continued to progress and is now regularly jumping at 3'. Zena has the ability to go higher with the right person. She is versatile ... see moreShow Jumping (0.90m)
- Caio2010 American Warmblood gelding2009, 16 hand Warmblood gelding by C. Waterford. "Chowder" is a lovely gelding with a very kind, easy going demeanor that every person desires to have in the barn. He is easy to handle, tolerant and patient. Undersaddle, he is an equitation rider's dream. Three very comfy gaits, auto lead change and has a very rhythmic jump to him tha... see moreEquitation, Hunters
- Tanglewood2010 Trakehner geldingTanglewood, USEF #5301840, is offered for sale. 11 year old Trakehner gelding. Permanent card at 15.3 3/8. Junior 3'3 Hunter. "Flynn" is an in your pocket, friendly, easy, no prep, no spook, easy changes horse. Can do Children's and step up with a young rider to 3'3-3'6. He is a beautiful mover, very sound and sane at all venues, inside ... see moreHunters (3'3")
- Bella Zingara2006 Thoroughbred mare13 year old, 15.2 bay Thoroughbred mare. âBZâ has many years of experience showing in both the Hunters and Equitation up through 2â9. Whether at a schooling or A rated show, she always gets a piece of the hack and has more whoa than go. No spook, auto changes, and lovely to work with on the ground! This sweet mare has taken her riders from s... see moreEquitation, Hunters
- Sweet Adeline2011 Dutch Warmblood mareSweet Adeline -9 yr old 16.2 Dutch warmblood mare-located in south central PA Gorgeous, big, bold, and beautiful mare with tons of scope. Doing the 3â3â hunters currently and will easily move up. Also has experience in hunter derbies and has shown at WEF. Walks down the lines and has a perfect lead change. This mare is truly a blast to ride! Sh... see moreEquitation, Hunters
- See More