- Beaujolais K2011 Canadian Sport Horse geldingBeaujolais K - a big 16.3 hh well muscled build to fit a taller, larger rider without issue. He has a lot of experience at hunter jumper shows, however it's felt with his movement that he would be better suited as a dressage horse. He's happy and fine to jump if desired, bold, and brave and does take you to the jump. He could also easily transit... see moreBookmarkUSA
Bacardi KMattgoldBeaujolais K - a big 16.3 hh well muscled build to fit a taller, larger rider without issue. He has a lot of experience at hunter jumper shows, however it's felt with his movement that he would be better suited as a dressage horse. He's happy and fine to jump if desired, bold, and brave and does take you to the jump. He could also easily transition into eventing if desired, although he's never gone XC yet.
- BreedCanadian Sport Horse
- Temperament4 (Mild mannered)
His gaits have huge suspension and power, his canter is lovely and balanced, his changes are auto. He is a smart and sensitive ride, not a horse, but tries very hard to do what he thinks you want.
Located in Alliston ON CAN
Owner selling as she feels he's not the right fit for her and would prefer to focus on other up and coming youngsters in her barn.
Please check out our website for more information www.janakofarms.com
- Contact NameAndrea Volasko
- Contact Phone705-440-8833
- Contact Email
- Originally Posted
Other Horses Nearby
- Darcy2013 Warmblood mareDARCY - outstanding mare for amateurs, suitable for all rings - safe and easy to ride Darcy is a lovely allrounder mare, ridden by a young lady, experienced in show-jumping ring in 110 classes, but would suit for hunter/equitation ring as well. Darcy has nice jump and lovely movement, is well educated, has perfect brain, is nice to ride, comfortabl... see moreEquitation, Show Jumping, Hunters
- Casey2016 Warmblood geldingCASEY - outstanding youngster for show-jumping / equitation ring Lovely gelding from first hand, with amazing jump and nice gaits, promising for show-jumping or equitation ring, has been ridden under saddle since March, is willing to learn, is of a good nature, free of any bad habits, just a bit green, so not suitable for inexperienced riders. Clin... see moreEquitation, Show Jumping
- Sammy2013 Warmblood geldingSAMMY - cute jumper for amateurs Sammy started with sport a bit later, passed his first show experience in show jumping ring up to MT 1.10 last year, has been ridden by an amateur, and shows enough scope to go up. Sammy is easy to ride, not spooky, has nice jump, is brave and willing to work, is easy to ride in the trail, is offered for sale direct... see moreEquitation, Show Jumping
- Rbr Hollywood Buns2008 geldingâTaterâ is a beautiful mover with fantastic changes and a darling jump. Ready to take a new kid up through the ranks. Tater is suitable for a long stirrup rider through the large pony division. Tater also had an extensive POA show career before his kid decided to try the hunter/jumper world. This pony has great ground manners and gets noticed w... see moreHunters
- Kaletta T2011 Holsteiner mareKaletta is looking for someone to snuggle and win lots of ribbons with! This mare really believes sheâs a large lap dog who also happens to be pretty cute in the hunter ring. She would be suitable for long stirrup through the 3â3 hunters. Donât her size deter you, sheâs very comfy and easy to wrap around. Auto changes, cute jump, and just a... see moreHunters
- As You Wish2006 Thoroughbred geldingWesley is a great horse for an intermediate rider to move up to the 3â! He will also make someone the perfect first jumper. He is very sweet, easy going, lives out with other horses, great feet, easy changes. Pins well in the Childrenâs hunters and showed the last year in the .95 jumpers. Switches rings with ease. Video available upon request.Show Jumping, Hunters
- Harmonie De La Cense2009 Selle Français geldingHarmonie De La Cense is a fabulous High Children's/Adult Jumper. Bama has just started showing in the Low Junior/Amatuers this year. Bama loves to have clear rounds and is fantastic in the jump offs. Tight turns are his specialty. This year he has been consistent in the top 3 placing and Championships. Uncomplicated to ride and can take a joke... see moreShow Jumping (1.10m)BookmarkINOregONorthwest Territoriesarioth DakotaIoWAmerican SamoahingtONorthwest Territoriesariona, USA
- Nicolai2015 Oldenburg gelding4 yr old 17h registered and microchipped Oldenburg gelding. He is very personable and friendly, always comes up to you in the field and enjoys being fussed over. He is good for the farrier and vet, goes barefoot, never lame and trailers very well. He has been to a few schooling shows and places well. Heâs the same at home and off the farm. I usua... see moreHunters (2'6")BookmarkINOregONorthwest Territoriesarioth DakotaIoWAmerican SamoahingtONorthwest Territoriesariona, USA
- See More