- Beaujolais K2011 Canadian Sport Horse geldingBeaujolais K - a big 16.3 hh well muscled build to fit a taller, larger rider without issue. He has a lot of experience at hunter jumper shows, however it's felt with his movement that he would be better suited as a dressage horse. He's happy and fine to jump if desired, bold, and brave and does take you to the jump. He could also easily transit... see more
Bacardi KMattgoldBeaujolais K - a big 16.3 hh well muscled build to fit a taller, larger rider without issue. He has a lot of experience at hunter jumper shows, however it's felt with his movement that he would be better suited as a dressage horse. He's happy and fine to jump if desired, bold, and brave and does take you to the jump. He could also easily transition into eventing if desired, although he's never gone XC yet.
- BreedCanadian Sport Horse
- Temperament4 (Mild mannered)
His gaits have huge suspension and power, his canter is lovely and balanced, his changes are auto. He is a smart and sensitive ride, not a horse, but tries very hard to do what he thinks you want.
Located in Alliston ON CAN
Owner selling as she feels he's not the right fit for her and would prefer to focus on other up and coming youngsters in her barn.
Please check out our website for more information www.janakofarms.com
- Contact NameAndrea Volasko
- Contact Phone705-440-8833
- Contact Email
- Originally Posted
Other Horses Nearby
- Qowboy2015 Oldenburg geldingComing 4 year old (was a late fall baby) Oldenburg/Morgan gelding. Qredit grandson. Currently 15.3hh but growing and changing every day. This handsome gelding has a super personality and willing easy temperament. Clean straight legs, incredible feet and three good gaits. He has been saddled, bridled, is lunging in side reins and is ready to be ... see more
- Capriano Jem2019 Canadian Sport Horse stallionCapriano JEMâ is a stunning 2019 colt with all the good looks and flash of his sire and correct conformation of his dam promises to be a rising star! Sire: Cabardino (Carpaccio/Caretino/Caletto II) USEF#1 Hunter Sire for 2017 needs no introduction. He is a spectacular hunter who combines scope, technique, temperament, beauty and movement in one ... see more
- Royal Impression2009 Draft Cross geldingRoyal Impression, AKA Royal, is a 16.1hh black 2009 ADHHA registered gelding. Royal rides and drives however he has more experience and confidence in driving. His gaits are large and powerful, a lovely floating trot and powerful canter will definitely get any rider noticed. He is currently barefoot, was in full shoes while road driving. He stands f... see more
- Spoon (Hya Spoonie)2008 American Quarter Horse (Appendix) mareThis pretty girl is Hya Spoonie. She's sired by Hes A Peptospoonful earner of $72,850. Her dam is Sr Hyacinth earner of $188,000 and producer of $288,000 earners. She is open. She was started as a cutter. We were told that she's very well broke and was trail ridden. She's very easy to get along with. We bought her as a broodmare. We have decided n... see moreCuttingBookmarkCrescent, Oklahoma, USA
- Ally (B E Allah Shaan)2007 Arabian mareThis mare was suppose to be my western horse, as I just recently bought her. She prefers English,(huntseat) so I told trainer to take her that way. She is by my Blue black rabicano SE, Al Khamsa stud (now Gelded) and Buckskin Tobiano pinto mare. Her dam was 3/4 arab blood but we couldn't register her half arab. Her dam was Illiamo Kollache. Ally is... see moreHunters, Halter HorseBookmarkMapleton, Kansas, USA
- Andies's Colt (Pending Name)2019 stallionThis colt is going to make someone a nice show colt. I have his full sister and she's turned out to be a really nice filly. He's out of a mare that was top 10 in the Iowas Breeders Futurity and a money earner. She earned two open western pleasure points and had been shown in open shows by a novice exhibitor. Unfortunately, she lost an eye and I h... see moreBookmarkOdessa, Missouri, USA
- Fabu2014 Hanoverian geldingFabu is the real deal, a top prospect for any serious FEI Dressage rider. Even hunters alike would appreciate this stunning gelding. Â He had a high ability for collection, lead changes, lateral work, he is free and smooth in all his gaits, with excellent use of his body, and range of motion. Â He is the whole package, with high rideability, a love... see more
- Dock2012 American Quarter Horse (Appendix) geldingHe has been on numerous trail rides, ridden almost daily when weather allows. My husband really likes him and they get along wonderfully, the only reason we are selling him is that my husband is 6'2" and we finally found a taller horse. He has never even offered to buck, when something bothers him, he may stop, but that is the most we have experien... see moreTrail, Team Penning, GymkhanaBookmarkCushing, Oklahoma, USA
- Casablanca2007 Dutch Warmblood mareDutch Warmblood mare with a solid build. Bay with a large blaze and four white socks. Casablanca has beautiful balanced, smooth gaits, knows her lateral work and flying changes. She is very talented over fences with very good jumping form, and is careful with lots of scope. She is very people oriented, just loves to be scratched. She baths, cl... see more
- See More