5% Buyer's Premium
Bon BalouHanoverianChestnut · 2006BALOUJOIE is a young, beautiful and exciting, Canadian-bred stallion with an outstanding temperament, jumping scope, rideability, work ethic and character. He was the top-scoring Jumper Stallion at the 2018 East Coast North American Stallion Sport Test. Baloujoie was sired by Bon Balou, who was also named Jumper Champion of his 70-Day Stallion Test in 2012.
- Country of BirthCanada
- EVA StatusNegative
- WFFS StatusNegative
- Standing atHappy Dance Farm
- LocationWentzville, Missouri
- Breed RegistryDE431316804314 HANN
Baloujoie shows the scope and athleticism for jumpers yet has stylish, correct form for hunters. He stands 16.1 hands, is extremely quiet, possesses natural balance and combined with his great temperament, makes him the total package for both hunter and jumper breeders to consider.
Fully approved AHS, HV, ARS, Oldenburg Verband, Westfalen Verband. EVA Tested Result Negative. WFFS Test Result Negative.
- Contract TermsOne dose equals: 8 straws/dose. Each straw is .5ml, with at least 45% post thaw motility and at least 100 million sperm/ml. Live Foal Guarantee not included with this donation. Frozen Semen Federal Express Shipment cost is not included in this auction donation. Necessary shipping arrangements, including cost of shipping and container deposit is the responsibility of buyer and must be arranged directly with Equine Medical Services at email@example.com or 573-443-4414.
- ContactStephanie Hill · email
- Collection FeeN/A
- Booking FeeN/A
- Shipping FeeMare owner's expense
- Methods Avail.Frozen
- Other horses in this auction
- See More